Last updated on February 3rd, 2022 at 10:23 am
DRESS DESIGNING AND GARMENT MANUFACTURING
Ms.Jyoti S. Lakade
Date of Appointment : 01-08-2016
1 To create a learning environment that provides skills, creativity and industry exposure so as to practice design interventions right from the adornment of the material to the finished Garment and fulfill the clothing needs of the society. 2 To enhance the presentation skills, entrepreneurial abilities & development of social values, human ethics for the careers in Garment mfg. units. 3 To harness human resource for sustainable growth by inculcating the philosophy of continuous learning and innovation in Dress Designing and Garment Manufacturing field.
Mrs.Naina Rahul Lakhotiya(Biyani)
Mrs. Amruta Laximikant Rode
Mrs. Pallavi Jagannath Lanjewar
Mrs.Amruta Vijaysi Ramaiya
Departmental Circular/ Downloads
- Students will design garments considering current trends and forecasting as per needs of society.
- Students will pursue higher studies in designing, garment technology, merchandising & fashion communication.
- Students will execute career in garment industries & academics considering green and responsible fashion.
- Students will have self-employment in designing, pattern making, surface ornamentation and graphic designing.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyze human figure problems, fitting problems, finishing, presentation & promotional problems using standard methods of Garment Designing and Mfg.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of garment components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements for Dress Designing and mfg.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate garment designing and making technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use Engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined Garment Designing and making activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
- Specialized surface ornamentation skills for professional practice.
- Specialized designing and pattern making skills for professional practice.
- Modern software usage for apparel designing and manufacturing.
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Experience||Organization|
|01||Shri.Ingle R.M, In-Charge CDIC||Academic Expert-Member||25||Government Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|02||Smt. Dr. Anvita Agrawal, HOD||Academic Expert- Member||20||Home science department, Mahila College, Aurangabad.|
|03||Smt.J.S.Lakade, I/C Head of Department, DDGM||Chairman||21||Government Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|04||Smt. N.R. Lakhotiya, Senior lecturer, DDGM||Academic Expert-Member||19||Government Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|05||Smt. M.P. Chavan, Senior lecturer, DDGM||Academic Expert-Member||13||Government Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|06||Smt. Chetna Shetty||Industry Expert-Member||7||Freelance designer, Mumbai|
|07||Shri Sakla Kiran||Industry Expert-Member||10||Director Sakla Uniforms, Aurangabad|
|08||Smt.Priyanka Somani||Industry Expert-Member||10||Director Kalyani Creation,Aurangabad|
|09||Smt.Pooja Rai Diwedi||Industry Expert-Member||20||Director,Casa,Amore|
|10||Smt. Swati Khandagle||Alumni Expert-Member||5||Senior Guest lecturer, MGM, Aurangabad|
|11||Smt. Tuba Mirza||Alumni Expert-Member||7||Guest Lecturer, SNDT college, Aurangabad.|
|12||Smt. A.V. Rammaiya||Special Invitee-Member||13||Government Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|13||Smt. P.J.Lanjewar||Special Invitee-Member||11||Government Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|14||Smt. A.L.Rode||Special Invitee-Member||13||Government Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment’s||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|
|1||CD-205-Computer Lab View||Reach Fashion Studio Soft ware, HP Computer, Dell Computer, Photo Shop CS3, 7. Sony Handy cam, HP office jet K7108 Printer, HP Photo Scanner, Corel draw, Adobe CS4 Software||7.70 X 7.70||2318928/-|
|2||CD-209-Advanced Machine Lab View||Single Needle three thread over lock machine, Round Knife Cutting Machine, Button Fixing machine, High Speed Single Zig –Zag machine, Two Needle four thread over lock Machine||9.20 X7.70||3566156/-|
|3||CD-208-Machine Lab-1 View||MERIT Sewing Machine, Portable Sewing machine Rita, Single Needle Lock stitch Machine Juki make||12.25 X 7.70||4,63301/-|
|4||CD-210-Machine lab-2 View||Portable Sewing machine Rita, Sewing Machine singer, Gellls Steam Iron , Sanitary Napkin Automatic Vending Machine||6.80 X 7.60||159681/-|
|5||CD-211-Illustration Lab View||Mini Drafting unit, Illuminator with stand||13.15 X 7.60||61980/-|
|6||CD-206-Drafting Lab View||Revolving Chair, Drafting Lab Practical Tables, Illuminator with stand||13.05 X 7.70||153793/-|