Last updated on March 3rd, 2022 at 04:59 pm
Shri. D.S.Sonawane, Head
Date of Appointment :
A center of excellence to develop competent IT professional in the domain of IT & IT enabled Services (ITeS) and pursue entrepreneurship along with digitization of society
1. To inculcate concepts, skills & capabilities in Information Technology diploma graduates to design and develop computational systems for diversified business application. 2. To develop values, ethics, life skills & leadership skills required for s
Ms. J.V. Patil
- To design algorithm, implement programs and develop software for pursing career in industry, academia and allied industry.
- To integrate capabilities of diploma graduates in technologies used particularly in sectors of communication, distributing computing and testing which are relevant to IT industry.
- To familiarize with new trends in Information Technology and ready for life-long learning.
1. Basic knowledge: An ability to apply basic knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering as it applies to fundamentals of Information Technology and related programming technologies.
2. Discipline knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge of networking with wireless technologies, multimedia technology and distributed computing, software testing and topics of current relevance to IT industry.
3. Experiments and practice: An ability to interpret the knowledge of best practices of experiments in software development in industry.
4. Engineering tools: An ability to design, develop and evaluate acreative solutions for computer-based system, process, or program using techniques, skills and modern software engineering tools necessary for IT practice.
5. The engineer and society: An ability to comprehend of professional, legal, security, social issues and responsibilities.
6. Environment and sustainability: An ability to analyse the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and societal context.
7. Ethics: An ability to inculcate professional and ethical responsibilities and marshal in all situations.
8. Individual and team work: An ability to function effectively in multidisciplinary environment as an individual and in team.
9. Communication: An ability to communicate technical topics in written and verbal forms effectively.
10. Life-long learning: An ability to apply knowledge & skills of computing discipline in the competitive examinations, higher education and / or seek employment to engage in life-long learning.
- T enabled service sector: An ability to use and apply current technical concepts and practices in the core information technologies of data management, programming, networking, and web systems and technologies.
- Asst. programmer & Software Tester: Ability to apply the fundamentals of information and computing technologies to identify, analyse, design, develop, test, debug and obtain solutions to complex engineering problems of IT industry.
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Experience||Organization|
|1||Shri. M. A. Dhaygude||Chairman||13||Head of CO & IT Dept. G. P. Aurangabad|
|2||Shri. J. P. Joshi||Member||9||Senior Lecturer of IT Dept. G. P. Aurangabad|
|3||Smt. P. P. Deshpande||Member||Senior Lecturer of IT Dept. G. P. Aurangabad|
|4||Shri. V. P. Kshirsagar||Member||Head of CSE Dept. G. C. O. E. Aurangabad|
|5||Shri. R. D. Deshpande||Member||HOD CO MIT Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|6||Shri.Prashant Deshpande||Member||MD Expert Global Solution Aurangabad|
|7||Shri. Sunil Darade||Member||Software Consultant Aurangabad|
|8||Smt. V. B. Kundalikar||Member||Coordinator CDC of IT|
|9||Shri. R. M. Ingle||Member||I/C CDIC G. P. Aurangabad|
|10||Shri. S. S. Ragte||Member||COE, G. P. Aurangabad|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment’s||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|