Smt. Jayashri Sanjay Patil
Date of Appointment : 01-09-2016
Awarm welcome to the Department of Civil Engineering at institute of Government Polytechnic, Aurangabad, an autonomous Institute of Government .of Maharashtra.we have started journey in the year 1954 with 60 intake capacity. In 2010 an additional intake of 60 students capacity for second shift is sanctioned. Both the shifts has been awarded Excellent grade by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education Mumbai. The department has well qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty who are always believe in overall development of students. We focus on student centric active teaching learning process by providing them domain knowledge, developing their skill sets and aware them about ethics and human values. We also believe in building up student’s career and professional excellence. We follow outcome based cur
Smt. Jayshree .S. Patil
HOD- Civil Regular Shift (Regular)
Dr. R. T. Pachkor
HOD- Civil Second Shift (Regular)
Shri. Y. N. Shaikh
Shri. S.S. Ragte
Smt. V.V. Palsingankar
Shri. V.V. Deshpande
Shri. Dr. P.K. Agale
Designation: Instructor -Instrument Mechanic
Qualification: I.T.I. HSC MCVC
Shri. G. M. Nande
Designation: Instructor- Currator
Qualification: I.T.I.& B.A
Shri. P.S. Patil
Designation: Instructor T.L.A.
Qualification: BE Electrical
Shri. R.S. Nagamwar
Designation: Lab assistant
Qualification: B.A. & I.T.I.
Shri. D.K. Kadnera
Shri. D. K.Kadam
Qualification: 7th Std.
Departmental Circular/ Downloads
- PEO1: To pursue a successful carrier in Automobile Industries and related fields by solving problems using education training acquired.
- PEO2: To remain updated about latest development in field of Automobile Engineering.
- PEO3: To work in multidisciplinary and cross cultural teams and contributes towards individuals society and sustainability.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools: Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
- Advance technology uses: Use advance technology based on high-tech/modern /material process/ equipment/machinery and software.
- Manage the construction process: Manage the construction process by proper selection and scheduling of suitable and adequate resources.
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Experience||Organization|
|1||Smt. J. S. Patil – HOD Civil Dept.||Chairman|
|2||Smt. M. M. Ganorkar – HOD APM Dept.||Member|
|3||Shri. Atul Mirajgaonkar – Expert from Local Industry(Consultant)||Member|
|4||Shri. Santosh S. Rakhe – Expert from Industry||Member|
|5||Shri. C. V. Nandanwar – Lecturer Applied Mechanics Govt. Polytechnic, Jintur. Reparative from MSBTE Inst.||Member|
|6||Shri. P. D. Vaze – Expert from Irrigation Department(WRD)||Member|
|7||Shri. Dr. U. B. Kalwane – Director Campus, Shriyash Pratisthan, Aurangabad.||Member|
|8||Shri. D. A. Kulkarni – Sectional Engineer, MGP Div. Jalna||Member|
|9||Shri. Y. N. Shaikh – Lecturer in Civil Engineering||Member|
|10||Shri. S.S. Ragte – Lecturer in Civil Engineering||Member|
|11||Shri. G. M. Kechkar – Lecturer in APM||Member|
|12||Shri. R. T. Aghav – Lecturer in APM||Member|
|13||Smt. Dr. R. S. Bang – Lecturer in Civil Engineering||Member|
|14||Shri. K. S. Borde – Lecturer in Civil Engineering||Member secretary|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment’s||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|
|1||SURVEYING LABORATORY View||Click on view for detailed list||1997398|
|2||ENVIRONMENT LABORATORY View||Click on view for detailed list||568364|
|3||HYDRAULIC LABORATORY View||Click on view for detailed list||495601.70|
|4||TRANSPORATION AND ROAD ENGINEERING LABORATORY View||Click on view for detailed list||127990|
|5||MODEL ROOM View||Click on view for detailed list||4742|
|6||COMPUTER LAB View||Click on view for detailed list||1115686|
|7||MICRO-IRRIGATION ENGINEERING LABORATORY View||Click on view for detailed list||38636|