ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Shri. Dnyaneshwar Dinkar Ahirrao
M.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engg
Date of Appointment : 12 Aug 2016
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
To be a centre of excellence, assuring competitive technical manpower for emerging trends in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication to address multidisciplinary sectors.
Shri. A. S. Abask
Lecturer Selection Grade (Regular)
Departmental Circular/ Downloads
- Inculcate profound knowledge of electronics & telecommunication
- Evolve software skills needed in the field of electronics.
- Provide nourishing environment for new concepts & ideas for problem solving and/or develop new system leads to entrepreneurship/employability.
- Build virtuous, gregarious, social concerned personality.
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve Engineering problems.
2. Problem Analysis : Identify and analyze well defined engineering problems using codified standard method.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for well defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specific needs.
4.Engineering tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and Environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well defined engineering activities
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the learning in the context of technological changes.
- Modern Software Usage: Use latest PCB making, programming, simulation, MATLAB, software for layout design, artwork, microcontroller programming.
- Scrutinize & control Electronics systems: Scrutinize right type of machinery, equipment’s, tools, models and software for implementation & control of particular Electronics & Telecommunication systems.
|Sr.No.||Name of Member||Designation||Experience||Organization|
|01||Shri. D.D.Ahirrao||Chairman||25||Head of Dept. Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|02||Shri. Jagdish Bangad||Member||25||Vice-President, Videocon Industries Ltd., Aurangabad|
|03||Shri. Girish Datar||Member||20||Director, Flash Microsystems, Aurangabad|
|04||Shri. Abhijeet Patil||Member||12||Director, Krish Automation, Aurangabad|
|05||Shri. Dr. A.N.Pawar||Member||20||Dy. Secretary, RBTE Aurangabad|
|06||Shri. G. B.Dongare||Member||18||Principal, CSMSS Institute of Polytechnic, Aurangabad|
|07||Shri. S.S. Ragate||Member||25||AQIC In charge & Controller of Examinations|
|08||Shri. A.S.Abak||Member||30||Senior Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|09||Shri. S.S.Mahajan||Member||24||Senior Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|10||Shri. Dr. S.B.Dhoot||Member||25||Senior Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|11||Shri. R.A.Burkul||Member||33||Senior Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|12||Shri. S.D. Nimbekar||Member||24||Senior Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|13||Shri. A.D.Dabhade||Member||13||Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|14||Smt. L.B.Kamkhede||Member||12||Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|15||Smt. P.B.Nagargoje||Member||3||Lecturer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Govt. Polytechnic Aurangabad|
|16||Shri. R.M.Ingale||Member Secretary||25||CDIC Incharge|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Lab.||Name of Major Equipment’s||Available floor area (in sq.m)||Cost (in Rs.)||Remarks|
||CRO , Function generator , Power supply, Electronic circuit Lab , Linear circuit Lab, Electricity circuit||88.36 sqmt|
|2||Measurement and Power Electronics
||Power scope Digital Real time LCR Q meter Power Supply Power Electronics Kits LVDT||74.53 sqmt.|
|3||Digital and Microcontroller Lab
||Microprocessor kit 8086 Microcontroller 8051 Digital trainer kit breadboard system||74.78 sqmt.|
||PCB Shearing machine UV exposure unit UV developer PCB etching machine PCB drilling machine Roller tinning machine PCB Baking Oven Component Pre-forming tool PCB Assembly Zig||76.11 Sqmt.|
||Digital Real time oscilloscope AM Signal Generator TV Pattern Generator Telephone tester CD-DVD trainer kit Fiber Optic trainer Microwave test bench AV Lab setup Mobile Phone trainer kit||76.11 Sqmt.|
||LED-HD Smart TV I-5 DELL machines(15) Printers -03 I-3HP Machines(15) P-4 machines (10)||68.22 Sqmt.|